Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Finally!

I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for Part 8 to come out, and here it is, as good as ever. Great to see you back!

I vote for Celes to be kicked off.

Apartheid Apartheid

Interesting...

I won't go into excess remarks such as "improve your flash skills" or things like that since, as you said, this was made as a school project and NOT specifically for Newgrounds.

First of all, you really should add a preloader to this. The file is over 3mb, so a preloader is definately a must. Secondly, I wasn't sure what your main message was, but for some reason I was still able to connect with the animation a bit. The reason why sorta baffles me to be honest. :P

Anyway, the drawings are far from outstanding, but when all is said and done, I'd say you did a pretty OK job!

~ Zornkatzu

Satan Perverts (Fixed) Satan Perverts (Fixed)

Not Bad

Its not a bad flash, but there were 2 things that got to me very quickly:

1) The voice quality - There was a lot of static in the voices and it really took away from the flash.

2) I think you could have done a bit more with Satan and his facial expressions. He seemed a bit to monotone at many points.

Overall, a pretty OK flash that just needs a few touch-ups here and there.

Hatchio Hatchio

Definately a WTF!? Flash Animation

With no decisive plot or proper character build-up to begin with, this flash instead serves a different purpose: to be random; and it did a pretty good job of it.

Though I have seen things on Newgrounds that were much more random than this, your flash provides some humorous dialog that many other random flashes are simply missing.

Overall, this is a pretty damn good flash. The voices came through sounding clear with little to no static. The movements were crisp and I enjoyed this flash in general.

Keep up the good work!

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

Awesome!

This flash looked awesome! The drawings were superb and the flash simply looked good overall. The only thing I didn't like was the song choice. However, I will not lower your mark due to personal preference.

Overall, a very well put together collaboration. I'd love to see you all do another one just like this [but with a different style of music :)]

harrypotter 2 parody 2 harrypotter 2 parody 2

Very Nice!

This was a very well-thought out parody. The drawings were quite well done and the opening theme was awesome. I'm a little confused as to why the movie needed to be paused every now and then, but it was a small price to pay for some comedic gold.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very Funny!

I always thought Flash was against me....and now I see the truth! :P

Excellent work!

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Your 1st Submission, Your Only Submission...

And 1 of the BEST submissions I've ever seen! I love the Anime style, and the animation itself was top-notch with a nice, deep story.

The music choices could have been a bit better, but this definately an impressive way to make your debut on Newgrounds. Keep up the outstanding work!

[TMBDT] Episode 12 [TMBDT] Episode 12

You Submitted This Earlier Today.

When you previously submitted this, I voted 2 because I thought it was pretty good and deserved a chance.

However, after it went through Judgement, you FILE-SWAPPED it into a travesty not even worthy of a 0. I wish I could trust you and give this a 2, but it seems you can't be trusted to follow the rules of the Newgrounds Flash Portal. Therefore, your ass has just been blammed!

BlueBeetClock responds:

no the travesty was always tehre

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Outstanding!

This flash is superb! One of the very best I've ever seen. It was nice and long, and also serves its purpose as an excellent build-up to the main series. Keep up the incredible work!