A Bit of Psychoactiveattack! A Bit of Psychoactiveattack!

Not Bad!

This track had a very nice beat and feel to it. It could use some work, but great work overall!

They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

Coming Along Well!

Thanks for giving us a preview of what is to come. From what I've heard so far, this track is coming along extremely well!

Keep up the good work!

PS. I hate the Emo trend as well >_>

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! I just want to add vocals and change the lineup of a few riffs and it will be finished!

Rock on, kill emo's!

_-_ I Need Inspiration _-_ _-_ I Need Inspiration _-_

I Really Like the Beat!

Very nice, calm track that kept a cool beat and rhythm. Hope you find the inspiration your looking for, because I am already looking forward to your next piece!

Fusion Preview Fusion Preview

A Little Bit Repetitive.

However, from what I've heard so far, this will may very well end up being a 9-minute epic of an audio piece. I look forward to hearing the finished product!

_-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_ _-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_

VERY Well Done!

I had been wondering where the "Pandemic: EoM" song was from...

Anyway, this is one of the best pieces that I've heard yet on the Audio Portal. It is of no surprise to me that this track went Platinum; it's just that damn good.

Keep up the outstanding work. I look forward to your next submission!

MaestroRage responds:

heh, i'm honored you would hunt down the song. It means a lot to me to know you held enough respect for it for the hunt. I am rather aware of the many pieces you would have had to go through to find it.

I will definitely keep up the efforts to entertain anybody willing to listen, I am glad you found the song enjoyable. Thank you for the review ^^.

*-*SkyScraper HM DTA-R3MIX *-* *-*SkyScraper HM DTA-R3MIX *-*

Very Original!

I especially like the beat of this piece. It had a nice tempo and flowed very well. I'm a fan of music that have an almost frantic pace, so this one really did it for me.

Well done!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks, im glad you liked!

{Hollow Man} Preview {Hollow Man} Preview

Very futuristic!

I really like this track. Hard to believe its only a preview! Can't wait to see what's to come!

Doug's Big Adventure Doug's Big Adventure

Now 1 Of My Favs!

Very well done! This has very quickly become one of my favorite new pieces in the Audio Portal.

Keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing more from you.

DoobyTimePiece responds:

thank your kind sir! i hope to make more songs like and not like this. make shure to check out my GBD series, all of them will be released one after another. The Bad Dream is the first. enjoy!

Rocking out Rocking out

Funky!

You took the General Rock genre, put a nice little spin on it, and it paid off. Very well done!

DoobyTimePiece responds:

Thank you sir! but i hope in the future i make more unique gen rock songs. Stay tuned.

Elastic Baalbeck Elastic Baalbeck

Futuristic / Industrial

I really liked the originality of this piece. It had a very strong industrial feel with a sense of being in a distant future. A neat combination!

Arnas responds:

Sounds prehistorical to me!