Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Finally!

I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for Part 8 to come out, and here it is, as good as ever. Great to see you back!

I vote for Celes to be kicked off.

Apartheid Apartheid

Interesting...

I won't go into excess remarks such as "improve your flash skills" or things like that since, as you said, this was made as a school project and NOT specifically for Newgrounds.

First of all, you really should add a preloader to this. The file is over 3mb, so a preloader is definately a must. Secondly, I wasn't sure what your main message was, but for some reason I was still able to connect with the animation a bit. The reason why sorta baffles me to be honest. :P

Anyway, the drawings are far from outstanding, but when all is said and done, I'd say you did a pretty OK job!

~ Zornkatzu

Satan Perverts (Fixed) Satan Perverts (Fixed)

Not Bad

Its not a bad flash, but there were 2 things that got to me very quickly:

1) The voice quality - There was a lot of static in the voices and it really took away from the flash.

2) I think you could have done a bit more with Satan and his facial expressions. He seemed a bit to monotone at many points.

Overall, a pretty OK flash that just needs a few touch-ups here and there.

William and Sly William and Sly

Amazing!!

Easily one of the best games on Newgrounds! The animation is wonderfully smooth, and I liked the storyline. You should be very proud of your efforts.

I would easily shell out 600 Wii Points if this were on WiiWare. VERY well done! :)

Quest for Bacon Quest for Bacon

Pretty good!

A nice, simple platformer! I thought the controls, though unruly at some points, handled quite well, and the character design was quite good also.

I do have a couple of suggestions for improvement:

1) Add more items - In addition to bacon, you could add other foods and make them all worth a different number of points. This will add a bit more variation to your game.

2) More stages - A stage-select option would add some re-playability to your game.

Overall a pretty damn good platformer that I think may have been overlooked by Newgrounds.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

$105.82

Really nice job with this calculator program. One of my favourite little gadgets on Newgrounds!

A Bit of Psychoactiveattack! A Bit of Psychoactiveattack!

Not Bad!

This track had a very nice beat and feel to it. It could use some work, but great work overall!

They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

Coming Along Well!

Thanks for giving us a preview of what is to come. From what I've heard so far, this track is coming along extremely well!

Keep up the good work!

PS. I hate the Emo trend as well >_>

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! I just want to add vocals and change the lineup of a few riffs and it will be finished!

Rock on, kill emo's!

_-_ I Need Inspiration _-_ _-_ I Need Inspiration _-_

I Really Like the Beat!

Very nice, calm track that kept a cool beat and rhythm. Hope you find the inspiration your looking for, because I am already looking forward to your next piece!

Morning Sunshine Morning Sunshine

Good job.

"But I didn't get around to caring about scaling them to a natural size due to the fact that I prefer them this big. =3"

Well I won't mention the little proportion problem then! :)

Overall a very nice drawing. Only thing I would mention is that the hips appear a little jagged. Perhaps a smoother figure would improve the piece?

Tucker Tucker

Fantastic!

This piece is very well done. You've done a great job!
I have a Shih Tzu myself. They make great pets :)